STM32-LCD DEVELOPMENT BOARD FOR STM32F103ZE AND 3.2" COLOR LCD WITH TOUCHSCREEN
STM32-LCD was designed for primary use as matchup stackable board to MOD-GSM GSM connectivity module. Both boards together create unique platform for GSM enabled applications and M2M interface to different areas.
- MCU– STM32F103ZE - high-performance ARM® Cortex™-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory - 512 Kbytes and SRAM - 64 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
- JTAG connector
- UEXT40 connector
- 2 x UEXT connectors: Universal Olimex Extension Connector which connects to our MOD-XXX external modules
- EXT_PWR connector to power up the GSM module
- Mini SD/MMC
- Mini USB
- LCD TFT 320x240 pixels 12 bit colour with touch screen
- Power source connector
- 8 MHz crystal oscillator
- Reset circuit
- Clock circuit
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 79.2x57.6 mm (3.12x2.27”)