C - Predefined Names
- Several identifiers are predefined, and expand to produce special information. These identifiers may not be undefined or redefined.
- __LINE__ = A decimal constant containing the current source line
- __FILE__ = A String literal containing the name of the file being compiled.
- __DATE__ = A String literal containing the date of compilation, in the form “mm dd yyyy”.
- __TIME__ = A string literal containing the time of compilation, in the form “hh:mm:ss”.
- __STDC__ = The constant 1. It is intended that this identifier be defined to be 1 only standard-confirming implementation.