Create a variable at workspace level
Revision as of 05:27, 19 January 2017 by Jshankar
To create a variable at workspace level in CCS 6.1.x:
- Go to menu Window->Preferences->Code Composer Studio->Build->Variables
- Here you can view, add or edit variables for the workspace
- Use the "Add" button to create a new variable
This screenshot shows an example of setting a new variable called TIVAWARE_LOC.
Once this variable is created, all projects in that workspace will have that variable set as both a Path variable and a Build variable.
To confirm the variable is set:
- Select any one of the projects in the workspace
- Right-click and go to Properties->Resource->Linked Resources
- Observe that the variable we set earlier is shown here
- Go to Build->Variables tab, and check the box to "Show system variables"
- Observe that the variable we set earlier is shown here as well