Eclipse - Creating Cross-Compile Project
Revision as of 09:31, 23 June 2015 by Jshankar (1 revision imported: EdWiki -- Emsys pages from Shukra)
Creating Cross-Compile Project
We will create a project called strcopy by selecting File > New >Project as shown in the following screen.
- Type in the Project Name box as strcopy.
- From the Project Type box, Select Cross-Compile Project
- From the tool-chains box, Select Cross GCC and
- click Next>
- Put in the Tool command prefix input box, arm-none-eabi- (note the trailing -)
- For the Tool command path - Browse to the directory where you installed the Code Sourcery Lite ARM Tool chain folder then select Next>.
In the following screen, Select both Debug and Release Configurations and select Finish.
Now, your Eclipse IDE should look something like the following screen.