FreeRTOS Exercise Lab22
Revision as of 09:06, 23 September 2019 by Jshankar
FreeRTOS Exercise Lab22 (Using Counting Semaphore)
Use Counting Semaphore to count number of edge counts on TIMER3A.
- Program TIMER3A to capture rising edges in edge-count (interrupt driven) mode.
- Timer programming How to ...
- Create Task 1 as a continuous processing task, and Task 2 as to count the number of edge counts.
- In Task 1, display "Task 1 is Running."
- Display "Number of Input Edges = nnnn" in the Task 2
- The input pin of Timer3A is PB2.
- Square wave signal should be fed to PB2 pin.
- Make sure it is 0 to 3.3V peak-to-peak.